female hairy arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here comes the hairy girls

+4
salvigino
dasak31
kaertsy
alpinito
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Here comes the hairy girls - Page 2 Empty Re: Here comes the hairy girls

Post  hairyfan94 Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:25 pm

hahaha yeah i know what you mean, i have some friends that feel secluded and have bottled up emotions from not expressing certain feelings with people that arent socially acceptable, i understand

but yeah no one in my social life knows that i have a fetish for hairy arms and natural body hair on a girl, with limits, cuz i dont really care for underarm hair and excessive facial hair around the mouth, thats when i draw the line. but feel free to email me anytime with pics to post up, theres no time limit, and ill make sure to give you credit :p
hairyfan94
hairyfan94

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkarmhairlover Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:50 pm

You and I are actually a lot alike in this arena.

I don't like any hair on the chin, or excessive facial hair either. It's a very "fine line" when it comes to this area. I like the slightly darkened upper lip that Italian and Latina women have, you know, that "shadow" reminding you of other potential delights.

Otherwise, I like arm hair of all kinds, that downy on the back and neck, nice eyebrows. I like smooth underarms and smooth legs though. Okay, I just lost most of this crowd. How's that for being unique? And I have other fetishes too - as much as I hate to use that word. I need them like I need another hole in my head. Razz

If you like, you can send me your email, and I will get the original images of Brunilda, that have been so graciously slathered in cyber-space by a few admirers. They are cool, natural, and larger.

Darkarmhairlover

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyfan94 Wed Aug 10, 2011 12:53 am

yeah we're pretty much the same when it comes to these fetishes, i have many others too :p but i swear i pm'ed you my email a few days ago, ill try again
hairyfan94
hairyfan94

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkarmhairlover Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:00 pm

Okay - got your PM! I don't have a Flykr account, but I will look for those images tonight. I think I can email a zip-file, to make it easier.

I am a freak for women with nicely sculpted bodies, and arms and shoulders especially. I am anal about hands, with nice manicured fingernails - something that you do not often see today. I hate "man hands" and I hate large feet. I love high heels too, and it seems that the whole fetish crowd, celebrates all the stuff that I hate, such as feet, leather, and even abuse? I just don't get what is happening today?

I will also say, that I am 100% heterosexual, and I have seen some feminine women that are transgender, and they put many American women to shame. Something about Latinas and Brazilians in particular. I never thought that I would say that, but the gross changes taking place in America, are so bad, I had to.

Darkarmhairlover

Back to top Go down

Post  hairyfan94 Wed Aug 10, 2011 7:39 pm

hahaha im kinda different on this part, with all my fetishes ive grown to accept most natural things on a woman, like big feet, long toes, lower than normal voice, etc
but i really get turned off by tattoos and obesity, like i can accept a little tattoo, but an arm full of ink is so unattractive. and i wont go out with a smoker, thats not even an option. but honestly im 5' 11'' and one of my ex's wass 5'5'', and we could both have size 10.5 feet, so ive grown to accept big feet :p i dont really care for nails and hands, as long as theyre not dirty im fine, cuz im all for cleanliness. but yeah im completely straight, theres no doubt in that. im portuguese so i pretty much only went out with portuguese/latina/brazilian girls, cuz i find them the most attractive :p
but what are your fetishes, if they arent what everyone else's fetishes are like?

btw a zip-file is fine
hairyfan94
hairyfan94

Back to top Go down

Here comes the hairy girls - Page 2 Empty supply of dak latina arm fur...

Post  Darkarmhairlover Thu Aug 11, 2011 9:43 pm

I seem to be developing more fetishes by the day. It's nuts. I am truly a man on his own island.

Hey - I just sent you the zip-file! This Latina is the REAL DEAL! Shocked

I have more, odds and ends, some blondes too, body images, not as good as these, but I am sure all will like them. You can be my confidant and "middle-man" Laughing

Let me know if these work out, and I'll send you more.
Deal?

Darkarmhairlover

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkarmhairlover Fri Aug 12, 2011 6:11 pm

?

Last edited by Darkarmhairlover on Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Darkarmhairlover

Back to top Go down

Here comes the hairy girls - Page 2 Empty hey...

Post  salvigino Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:07 am

Can you send me your msn?
salvigino
salvigino

Back to top Go down

Post  Darkarmhairlover Sat Aug 13, 2011 5:37 pm

See. I have learned after thousands of posts, that most only like to see images. And they denounce people who are opinionated. Not all, but many. But when the time comes, many are absent from any type of activity? This is what lead me to stop most of my Internet interest in this subject.

Hey, whatever? To each his own. I do not have an MSN, or any other email account, besides my own. I use no aliases other than the fun names in groups like these. Most know me.

But I sent the original images of the women that I mentioned. Most do not have the whole bunch, and they were originally found by myself. Now that they have been snatched up by most, no one is interested. It's always the same story.

I have some from the defunct groups as well, and a few nice blonde-bodied Brazilians. This will most likely be my last post here, unless I get a response. It takes my own time and effort to do this too.
Thanks bro!

Darkarmhairlover

Back to top Go down

Here comes the hairy girls - Page 2 Empty hello there

Post  hairyarmlover Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:51 pm

Darkarmhairlover wrote:See. I have learned after thousands of posts, that most only like to see images. And they denounce people who are opinionated. Not all, but many. But when the time comes, many are absent from any type of activity? This is what lead me to stop most of my Internet interest in this subject.

Hey, whatever? To each his own. I do not have an MSN, or any other email account, besides my own. I use no aliases other than the fun names in groups like these. Most know me.

But I sent the original images of the women that I mentioned. Most do not have the whole bunch, and they were originally found by myself. Now that they have been snatched up by most, no one is interested. It's always the same story.

I have some from the defunct groups as well, and a few nice blonde-bodied Brazilians. This will most likely be my last post here, unless I get a response. It takes my own time and effort to do this too.
Thanks bro!

i would certainly like to see some of your pics my friend. And i can assure you that you won't see them posted anywhere by me. that isn't right for someone to post a pic elsewhere like it is there own. email me if you like. i believe my addy is in here. if not let me know and i will send it to you. thanks and have a great weekend.

hairyarmlover

Back to top Go down

Here comes the hairy girls - Page 2 Empty another talent

Post  alpinito Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:44 pm

Here comes the hairy girls - Page 2 25777_10
Here comes the hairy girls - Page 2 24937810
Here comes the hairy girls - Page 2 28147310
alpinito
alpinito

Back to top Go down

Post  alpinito Wed Aug 17, 2011 9:32 pm